To make a referral, please contact the program you are interested in.
Women’s Harm Reduction Program: 414-347-1774
Sisters North 414-585-9994
Sisters South 414-346-4406
Street Outreach: (414) 793-5883
Women's Reentry Program
Email Katie at email@example.com
Why Refer Women to the Benedict Center?
- Licensed behavioral health clinic for mental health and substance use counseling.
- Gender responsive approach assures meeting the specific needs of women in a safe welcoming space.
- Trauma-informed Care approach which realizes the widespread impact of trauma and understands potential paths for recovery. Seeks to actively resist re-traumatization and uses trauma-specific interventions to address trauma’s consequences and facilitate healing.
- Harm reduction approach, recognizing and rewarding gradual, progressive, and lasting change.
- Evidence-based curricula proven to deliver what works for women involved in the criminal justice system. Includes trauma-informed care and motivational interviewing practices, small group and one-to-one programming.