If you are immediate danger, call 911. For mental health emergencies, call Milwaukee County Crisis at 414-257-7222.
For Benedict Center services, please call 414-347-1774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benedict Center Client Announcements
Kid's Coat Drive
Salvation Army's Coats for Kids program provides coats and winter accessories to children in Milwaukee.
- This event will take place by appointment only. We will begin taking coat appointments starting on Monday, October 3rd, 2022.
- Appointments will be scheduled for two appointment slots every 15 minutes to abide by social distancing.
- The guidelines we will follow are:
- Temperatures will be taken when entering the building.
- Masks and gloves will be required to be worn by everyone in the building.
- ONE person per household and NO children allowed for pick-ups.
- Due to CDC guidelines, we cannot allow trying on coats.
To make an appointment, please call (414) 464-2940. For more information, click here
Do You Have a Warrant?
Click here to see a resource from the Out of Custody Court.
Where to Get COVID Vaccine
Learn about the program: dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/100.htm
Find vaccine near you: vaccines.gov/
24 Hour Parent Helpline- The Parenting Network (414) 671-0566